Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #1730
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If you don't like it ... you can take your ass back to that joke of a forum over at HT.com with the rest of the melonheads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Some of them can be jack wagons in their own right but more important the conversation is rarely stifled and you do have freedom of speech within reason. As a result you do need a thick skin at times if you want to play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
That site used to be decent. I don't know what happened, but it seriously nose dived into an abyss of uneducated rants, no humor, and terrible ideas. It's pretty much a ghost town now.

TT and BRB are very appreciated places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Incest, even intellectual incest does that. They've run off anybody who doesn't bow to their ideas and regurgitate them.
I tried to ride it out since it is the official Texans board. First one to pop up if you google it. But I got tired of getting infractions. The last one I got was the last straw. This was my post.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedave
Still 22 minutes left on the clock though.
I am rooting for Chiefs, but you had to admire that first drive by the Dolts - as good as you will see.

It's the Dolts, the only thing I admire is how lucky they get every dam time them pieces of bull feces.

Moderator 1 gave me an infraction for bad language and talking smack about another team.