Thread: TiJ Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #3
Texan in Japan
All Pro

Rep Power: 8212 Texan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TiJ Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I don't even need to put out a mock.

Change Thomas and James and this would be my mock.

I would also try to trade a 2015 4th for a 2015 5th and pick Deion Blue or Dexter McDougle.

Garappolo intrigues me. He really looked good yesterday.
Thanks! I struggled a bit on where Thomas and James would go, so I'd be fine swapping rounds. I considered DBs, especially because Thomas seems to be a bit of a luxury, but hoped front-7 improvement would help our DBs.

What do you think of Ross Cockrell 6-0,190; 4.50 from Duke? I wanted us to get a taller CB who can make plays, in East/West practices this kid was making plays and ripped a 1-hand INT during the game.

Texan, back in Texas!
Texan in Japan is offline   Reply With Quote