View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014   #451
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
My mistake. Wonder if Munchak would not be a decent OC.
No, he's never called plays. But I don't think that should exclude him from being a successful Head Coach. Which brings up a question...

My opinion is McNair will outbid other teams for Much and crew as OL line coaches. I also think Munchak will get another HC gig after the 2014 season. So does anyone have any concerns with Munch camping out in HouTex for a year "scouting" OB's offense and then moving on with that information???

Too paranoid? Am I becoming Pioli?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote