View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014   #51
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
So let me get this straight. Your theory is that for the most part, it's the bad owners, and not the good owners who are familiar to most NFL fans, and to support this theory, you throw out the fact that you can't remember/don't know the owners of the Rams, the Cards, and the Jets?

No. The other person couldn't believe that I didn't remember every single name of every owner in the NFL. I was pointing out that I did not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote