View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014   #1142
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Kiper, McShay, Jeremiah, Brooks ...

Typically I pay more attention to the ESPN and NFL Network mocks so there may be others that still have TB higher, but from what I have heard he is already falling in most mocks from the top analysts.
I'm pretty certain of those 4, only Kiper and Jeremiah have Manziel going before Teddy. They still have TB higher on their boards, so your statement is completely baseless. Only paying attention to ESPN and NFLN can really paint a picture different than reality, so it's understandable.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote