View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #62
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Sorry counselor, you're going to have to "define" "superior college careers" show me the draft grades you speak of.

I'm also not sure that Bridgewater would go in the first round in the same draft as Newton, Locker, & Ponder.

How many meaningful games did Colin Kaepernick play in 2011? Or Aaron Rodgers in 2005, 2006, or 2007?

From everything I've read, Mallet was as successful as any of these QBs in this draft (save Heisman winner Manziel), ran a pro style offense with Petrino, has the size, has the arm..... but because of some off field issues, he fell in the draft.

He's had some time to mature, he's studied under the GOAT, he's been coached by the GOAT...
Very much agree. Mallet has shown no incidents of character issues since he joined the Pats. In fact he has been extremely active in youth football activities (including the Harvard football league of disabled youth) and many community services.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote