View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #5
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rodeo houston presale code

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
We eventually got Paisley, Young, Aldean, Bryan, and Zack Brown, but it took over an hour and a half just to get through to buy the first set, and over two hours total ... by then the best we did was one in the 300 level, and one in the 500's, and rest in the 600's. Ticket scalping should be illegal. Plain and simple.
I read that there were problems with system due to high volume. Ticket volume has always been high and don't see how this year is any different. My first attempt was suppose to be a 9 minute wait that lasted over an hour and half. My Uverse lost signal and I think the search froze. I also tried to group my selections with no luck and neither was calling. The other two ended up in the 1 1/2 range as we'll. Did you include bus or train as well.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote