View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #525
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Either way he is gone.

He will never wear a Texans uniform again.
I think that is most likely the case. However, McNair said he wants a veteran QB on the team in 2014. From the available FAs we know of now, who do you want?

Our cap situation isn't as bad as a particular member would have you believe (bless her heart), but we do need to be smart about how we "invest" our resources this offseason.

Vick
Henne
Freeman
Hill
Whitehurst
Garrard
Grossman
Kitna
McCown (x2)
McCoy
Painter
Webb

Again, I don't care to ever see Matt Schaub in a Texans uniform again. But I don't want to see the Texans shoot themselves in the foot for some misplaced hatred. There were several QBs playing as poorly as Schaub to start 2013 (for whatever reason) each hurting their teams chances of winning. Those franchises stuck it out with their guy; Matt Ryan, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer... & they all managed to end the season better off than we did (well, we got the #1 pick... none of them made the play-offs).

Phillip Rivers was thought of as "worse" than Schaub just two years ago, last year he "bounced back."

We need to objectively consider all our options, that's all I'm saying.