View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Yes... tell us. Please.
Count me in the camp of those that think Whisenhunt's success out west was due to Kurt Warner. We don't have anything close to a Kurt Warner. Whisenhunt has never, ever shown the ability to pick a good QB let alone develop a rookie QB.
Like ChampionTexan said, we all know no coach is going to go far without a QB. I don't hold that against Whiz.

He also didn't have Derrick Brooks & Warren Sapp. He took a team very similar to the one we have to the Super Bowl. So did Love Smith.

After Warner & Lienart their stabs at future QB were iffy & strange. I don't know those were his decisions or his GMs. So I don't hold those against him either.

If Rick Smith is the guy his fans say he is, I think Whiz or Lovie was the quickest path to a Super Bowl. I've got nothing against OB. I'm looking forward to next season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk