View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #38
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Gardner fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'd say you are "getting warmer" with those statements. There was definitely more than a couple of people in the scouting department who thought Rick should have been fired, and didn't respect him as a talent evaluator, but not because they are simply Kubiak guys. I'm surprised it took him this long to give those guys the boot, but I'm not surprised they are gone. Incompetent folks always need to fire subordinates in order to cover up their own inadequacies, and that's all that is happening here.
He'll run out of fall guys soon