View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #33
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 175288 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Gardner fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
When you finish 2-14 there is going to be people getting fired. Gardner may have been the greatest guy in the world but he was a contributor to 2-14.

Although I would've preferred Whisenhunt over Obie, I'm very happy to know that BoB's token didn't set the franchises future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
What the F has Whisenhunt done to win you over?
Yes... tell us. Please.
Count me in the camp of those that think Whisenhunt's success out west was due to Kurt Warner. We don't have anything close to a Kurt Warner. Whisenhunt has never, ever shown the ability to pick a good QB let alone develop a rookie QB.
I'm actually rejoicing that Tennessee is stuck with him. I think they screwed the pooch by firing Munchak
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote