View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #53
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
My preference between draft and other trade potentials remains Mallet. A nice honest assessment of Mallet from a July 2013 piece.
What a find ! Good job CND ! I love it because it fuels my dream and keeps it alive with the hopes of getting a stud veteran arm in FA or a trade and still having our #1 overall to field a team that included both JJ and Clowney, a defense that the whole league would fear. Also known as having ones cake
while consuming it.
But I love the comparison to Brady, obviously much more flattering than comparing "Big Tex" to the late Matt Schaub. Afterall, who knew that Mallet was a Brady clone ?
I do think it would be more challenging and expensive to prior Mallet out of the steely grip of Belicheck's
control, especially since the Pat's HC knows how much BOB likes his backup QB. And Brady could go down at anytime, it's happened before as we know, so delivering Mallet to the Texans may come at a higher price than the organization is prepared to pay.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote