View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #47
gohogs14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 gohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Mallett is basically Mettenberger with experience in BO'B's system. If McNair truly believes that the Texans are a short turnaround, then Mallett is a better bet than any rookie QB that will be drafted.
Yeah i always thought Mettenberger was a poor man's Mallett. Their styles are pretty similar, and they both had/have off the field concerns.

Quote:
If he knew how to drive a motorcycle he would probably already be getting his second shot in the NFL.
lol after what happened with the falcons i don't think any team would take a risk on him, and i don't think he wants to either. I think he realizes he's a college coach. I could see him being a solid NFL OC again though if his career ever takes a dive or something
gohogs14 is offline   Reply With Quote