View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #27
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Gardner fired

I'm not pretending to know what's going on (cause I have no idea), and it could certainly be that this is O'Brien flexing his muscle, but has anybody considered the possibility that these are Kubiak guys who were simply cleared out as Rick Smith works to consolidate power at the front office level?

Both of these guys were hired by the Texans in '06, and while nobody knows fore certain, there's clearly a number of folks who believe that Kubiak was in charge of pretty much everything at the time of his hire.

Lots of folks (including me) will hate this idea, and I can't even call it speculation as I'm not saying I believe it to be true - just wondering about it.

Anybody out there seeing something I'm not and therefore can shoot this theory out of the water?