View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #25
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Gardner fired???

The thing is year in and year out there are journeyman type players who go on to make significant impacts for their new teams. The Texans haven't been exactly hitting on those types of signings I would say. Ball was one guy who was decent for us in certain aspects, but he was JAG.

I think this probably may have had a little something to do with it IMO. Maybe they looked at some of their reports on past free agents, and they could have just been completely off. Having known people in the scouting department I can tell you that if you miss and are way off on too many guys then you won't have a job for long. Its very possible that's what happened in this case.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote