View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brian Gardner fired???

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Bill must have caught them playing solitaire on the computer instead of planning ahead for the draft.
I am curious if OB had any say in these firings.

It's probable that Kubiak would still be here, if he'd have fired Marciano, Bush, Wade..... Benton. If nothing else, a head coach should be able to assemble a competent staff. & quite frankly I haven't been pleased with many of our position coaches.

So maybe Rick is doing what Kubiak wouldn't & shedding dead weight.

I am cautious that it sounds like I was right & Rick Smith did not have as much influence over the HC hire as I would like. Well, not that I wanted Rick Smith picking our HC, but the GM should have some influence over the HC, I think.

The HC should have absolutely no influence on scouts & directors of pro personnel.

At the very least, it sounds like our HC & our GM are the heads of two departments, reporting directly to Bob McNair.