View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #523
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _King_ View Post
I can't see Schaub being back based on how McNair and smith have commented on the situation. Seems to me they've already decided to move on.
If it were me making the decision, saving $4M would not be enough to cut Matt Schaub, considering the organization feels the need to have a veteran QB on the team.

Now, make Schaub a June 1st cut, & cutting him becomes a much more attractive to the tune of $11M dollars.