View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014   #20
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 65123 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rob Rang 2014 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I definitely don't want to hear that Bridgewater is the best talent in this class. I don't want to hear that he's a top 5 or even top 10 talent in this class. I'm not in love with Teddy Bridgewater.

I'm not in love with Jadaveon Clowney.

I do not understand howtrumpsLet's say you have an average team, across the board, average & you can add one more player. Are you going to take a pro-bowl QB, or a pro-bowl DE? Are you going to take an All-Pro QB, or an All-Pro DE?

Most of his description of Clowney is negative. Most of his description of Bridgewater is positive... but TB is not even the runner up to Clowney.
It's the trade off between a player playing at the peak of his talent and one who is under performing, but with loads of untapped potential. Both are risks at the next level, but one has the potential to improve more than the other.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote