View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #41
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
And the fact that we don't have to give up a pick to get him?

Look, if that's the guy they feel most comfortable with going with, then okay whatever. I would just hate that move. He's not even like Schaub or Foles or Cousins or some other backup that's shown glimmers in limited time. This guy has literally shown nothing other than being on the roster that O'Brien helped coach for a couple years.

Add to the fact that he appears to be a cancer? **** that. Stay far, far away.
Uhhhhh!!!!! Mallett is Tom Brady's backup. That probably explains a few things. Tell me about all of the trouble Mallett has been in since becoming an NFL player?

I understand the fanbase not wanting to go down this road again. But know this, Mallett has more god given ability than Schaub ever had. Smart- Schaub-Mallett even, Mobility Schaub= Mallett, Mallett is probably more mobile. Arm strength Mallett>Schaub No comparison.

BTW, I trust BO'B to make this call.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote