View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You mean other than they all have had superior college careers, have higher grades going into the draft, will go in the 1st round instead of the 3rd and have played in meaningful games in the past three years?
Sorry counselor, you're going to have to "define" "superior college careers" show me the draft grades you speak of.

I'm also not sure that Bridgewater would go in the first round in the same draft as Newton, Locker, & Ponder.

How many meaningful games did Colin Kaepernick play in 2011? Or Aaron Rodgers in 2005, 2006, or 2007?

From everything I've read, Mallet was as successful as any of these QBs in this draft (save Heisman winner Manziel), ran a pro style offense with Petrino, has the size, has the arm..... but because of some off field issues, he fell in the draft.

He's had some time to mature, he's studied under the GOAT, he's been coached by the GOAT...