View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #152
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Futures: Fresno State QB Derek Carr

Want a glimpse into a quarterback’s mind? Watch his feet.

by Matt Waldman

Quote:
These nine plays illustrate both sides of Derek Carr. He’s a quarterback capable of quick decisions, high velocity throws with tight-window accuracy, and the skill to make positive plays under pressure. He also has an impulsive streak that can lead to inaccurate throws, poor ball placement, and bad decisions.

Carr’s play has grown on me as I study him in-depth. However, it’s not a ringing endorsement for a player a team is likely to coronate as its future starter in April. He’s the type of player I think would benefit most from a year or two on the bench behind a good starter like Philip Rivers, Tony Romo, Peyton Manning or Drew Brees, but I’m not expecting he’ll be this fortunate.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote