Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #1720
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
I will give you this. Sanchez did perform pretty well in the playoffs. But seriously, you have to be trolling if you are comparing Andrew Luck to Mark Sanchez.
This is where the Sanchez stuff started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
He's a top 10 QB that just helped his team make the playoffs for the 2nd time in 2 yrs and has more comeback wins than any QB in the NFL during that time. Luck has certainly lived up to my expectations.

I feel sorry for the QB that the Rick drafts if expectations are higher than these.
Sounds like Mark Sanchez a few years back.

Kinda got out of hand. But I stand behind this statement. The other stuff, not so much.