Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #1715
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 46887 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm saying I haven't seen anything to separate Luck from Sanchez's first two years.

I've seen two QBs start their careers in the last two seasons that performed better than the once in a lifetime prospect that is Andrew Luck.

I don't need to get involved in this ludicrous argument, but that is just laughable dude. Please tell me you don't really believe this.

In 4 years starting in the NFL, Sanchez has 68 TDs to 69 INTs. In 2 years starting, Luck has 46 TDs and 27 INTs. Luck bumped his completion percentage up to 60% this year; Sanchez never even sniffed a 60% completion percentage. The career QB rating of Sanchez is just under 72. Luck's is just under 82, and he improved significantly in 2013 posting a QB rating of 87.

Is he elite yet? No. Is he on his way? Most definitely, and you are absolutely blind if you can't see that.

Andrew Luck is Mark Sanchez?