Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #1710
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Oh yessir right away, didn't realize this was 9th grade English. But hey, I will give you a hint, the source is listed right inside the material itself! Also, I know how much you love to underline and bold stuff so I did that for ya' too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Including the link to a source is something the board asks us to do. He asked you politely to provide such a link when posting quotes from an outside source. No need to be an asshat about it
Thanks dissack and JB. For our new members, they are correct. We ask everyone to excerpt, not copy entire articles and to provide links to anything which may have a copyright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Oh and just in case you were wondering, this post was actually meant to be condensing this time.
Maybe you do need that 9th grade English refresher.