Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #1707
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
When quoting material from other sites, please include a link to the source.
Oh yessir right away, didn't realize this was 9th grade English. But hey, I will give you a hint, the source is listed right inside the material itself! Also, I know how much you love to underline and bold stuff so I did that for ya' too!

Quote:
..."Hey, I keep thinking you’re getting shorter,’” Manziel told the Star-Telegram this summer, “so I had to take him to the training room. I took my shoes off"...
Oh and just in case you were wondering, this post was actually meant to be condensing this time.