Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #1706
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Was browsing some articles and found this quote from one written over the summer by Johnny

So according to Manziel himself he is right at 6ft, I think this is the only actual quote from him confirming he height. Not huge news but interesting as I think a lot of people (including me) were thinking 5"11 looked about right (not that the one inch is groundbreaking)
When quoting material from other sites, please include a link to the source.