View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
As long as New England doesn't ask sure thing money or draft picks for a project, I'm OK with a trade and letting Keenum, Yates and Mallet compete. All have a better chance if we get better line play from either the draft or from IR.
I still expect Richard Smith/OB to assess the QBs in this draft. If they think Mallet is a better prospect, then that's the direction I want them to go.

Even still, I would like Richard Smith to get better at acquiring draft capital, whether that is future picks, or talent worth trading for picks. IMO, that's one of his bigger failures as a GM.

Our future QB may not be in this draft, may not be Ryan Mallet, but we need to acquire the capital to allow us to move up in the draft if need be, without hurting our future.