View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #23
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
To me, that sounds like Mallet should be given heavy consideration. OB drafted him. If he's matured some since then, he could be a steal. The Patriots wanted a high 2nd for him last year, I don't see why they'd want more this year.

The season we traded for Schaub, the Falcons were asking for a 1st, Rick Smith talked them into two 2s. If he can pull that off this year, give up two 3s for Mallet, or even this years 3 & next years 2, that would be a steal....

If Mallet delivers.
Seems like a steal to me.

Has anybody heard anything about any issues Mallett has had since turning pro? Work ethic/drug problems etc....

It just took an 18-20 yr old kid (Mallett) awhile to mature. Just like most 18-20 yr old kids.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote