View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
He had off the field issues but I haven't been able to find any specifics.

PFT

Found this little tidbit on NFL.com from the same time of year as now. Sounds VERY similar to this year's draft. Sounds like the dark horse won...

NFL.com
To me, that sounds like Mallet should be given heavy consideration. OB drafted him. If he's matured some since then, he could be a steal. The Patriots wanted a high 2nd for him last year, I don't see why they'd want more this year.

The season we traded for Schaub, the Falcons were asking for a 1st, Rick Smith talked them into two 2s. If he can pull that off this year, give up two 3s for Mallet, or even this years 3 & next years 2, that would be a steal....

If Mallet delivers.