View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #1079
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
The article is from September and really the only comparison they made between the two is that both goth off to hot starts in their first 2 games of the season. In fact it points out a difference that I made in my previous post; Bridgewater continued his great season and ended with a bang in the bowl game against Miami, while Smith cooled off as the season went on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
This isn't even a comparison of the players as prospects. It's strictly a look at how their stats compared after the first two games of their respective final seasons.

So Texian is still the only one making that comparison as far as I can tell.
He made a comment about Height , weight and how folks might consider him another Geno Smith. I then posted a link that compares a portion of their college careers statistically, since you folks say nobody has ever made any comparison.

When you can show he claimed a comparison of offensive styles, mechanics, footwork, etc. - then I'll understand what you're bitching about.