View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #493
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

First, let me say that I'm warming to the idea of taking a QB with the #1 overall pick. However, I just happen to be lurking in the fan forums of other NFL teams. I happened into GangGreen.com, expecting to see a few generic draft threads. I was totally surprised to see a well developed thread discussing this year's crop of QBs. Why was I surprised?

Because they've already got 2 first round QBs on their roster. I know they're "just fans" & their opinions have little to do with the decisions made by the franchise, but more or less, they're like us. There are a few guys there who know what they're talking about. & just lilke here, the gist of the problems are more or less close enough.

But they're regretting the selection of either 1st round QB.

That's the situation I don't want to be in. Yes, we need a QB. Yes, we need a QB of the future. But there is a very good possibility that, that QB is not in this draft. Just last year, the Jets took the best QB in the draft, & he wasn't the guy (at least many of their fans question that he is).

At the same time, it is interesting most of them acknowledge if Bridgewater, or Clowney were available at their pick, 18th, they wouldn't pass up either.

Edit:Daniel Jeremiah said
Quote:
18. New York Jets
Record: 8-8
Team needs: WR, OG, CB
Analysis: The Jets have a talented defense, but they need a lot of work on the offensive side of the ball. I wouldn't be shocked if they jumped back into the quarterback market this spring.