View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #492
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I actually can see a scenario where we keep Schaub next season if we decide to go with Jadaveon Clowney at 1:1. If Schaub returns to his pre-13 self we have a good shot at playoffs already. If not, we're back selecting top 10 again which isn't all bad. In this scenario I'd hope there was a QB they think highly enough to sit behind Schaub and learn the off field professional aspect of being a pro. As bad as Matt was last year, he could be a good mentor. Cap hit is awful high and I think this scenario is unlikely.

My favorite continues to be Teddy Bridgewater at 1:1 and as our starter. He is professional in his demeanor, he's smart, he loves football, he's highly motivated, and would represent the franchise very well. All this leads me to believe O'Brien, Smith and McNair take him to be our franchise guy.

I agree with every word and hope you're right OMT.

MSR

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote