View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #1138
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29606 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I was never a fan of "Kubes". It's silly to me.

But, to each his own, I guess. Count me in the camp of "O'Brien", regardless of what the players, fans, and/or media wants to call him. I do not find it to be that much more work to type out his name.

Never liked the name Kubes, never called him that. Hated it.

Ironically, I always thought "Kubiak" would be a cool name for a dog. Thought about getting a second dog several years ago, and the name Kubiak was on the list of names. That was back when I liked the guy. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote