View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #488
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
What I find most funny is that the Texans brass is pretending that Matt Schaub doesn't even exist. I ALMOST kind of feel bad for the guy.
In one of the interviews that OB recently gave (and was posted on the board), he specifically says he's met and talked to both Matt and Case.

I don't see how Matt stays on with the sort of cap hit he's going to entail unless OB thinks he can use him until a better QB prospect becomes available.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote