View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #171
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Good News- Carr looks awesome. Wand and Pitts were fine. Babin and Robinson made rookie mistakes but also made plays. Starling could be a find in a year or two (probably going to be the 5th, i think)

Bad News- McKinney looked overmatched. Wade looked slow. Hollings looked indecisive. Peek is totally undisciplined! We need Seth Payne at NT! Ragone looks like a wasted 3rd round pick- I think I'd rather have Charles Hill back there!

Great News!- we play Denver in SIX days!!!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote