View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #87
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40389 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
LOL, thanks man. I was trying WAYYYY too hard. Can we really free up $4 mill restructuring Dre? Wow. I hope this thing is accurate, it's pretty cool to play with.
We can, but I wouldn't recommend it. His cap #'s for the next 3 years are already close to being out of control due to how many times his contract has been restructured. Need to minimize the amount of dead money if he's cut or decides to retire before his contract is up.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote