View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #14
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock Drafts 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
No not at all. I was saying O'Brien doesn't strike me as foolish. I didn't even know you had posted, so i don't mean any disrespect.

O'Brien will evaluate our current qb's plus those in the draft and those available via free agency/trade.

I have more confident in him choosing a qb than McNair and Rick Smith.
Santo, thank you for clarifying. If OB decided to pick other than QB position, I don't thing he would look as foolish at all. If OB thinks this year's QB prospects aren't worth #1 overall pick than so be it. I still support the Texans anyway as I am sure we all are as fans.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote