View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #86
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Dude I've been asking for Kerry Rhodes for a year now but I think he's actually done playing because he doesn't want to play anymore. I would think he would miss the days of locker room shenanigans but I guess that none of that is worth it to him anymore.
Me too, I think he wants to play though. You don't go work out for the Giants being offered $800K if you don't want to play anymore.

He's gay and the NFL isn't ready to accept that yet. In 10 years from now this will happen again with another athlete, I wonder what teams' reactions will be at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
The cap calculator on overthecap.com makes the math part much easier for you.

http://overthecap.com/calculator/?Team=Texans

You can play around with cuts, trades, extensions, etc, and then see how much money you end up with.
LOL, thanks man. I was trying WAYYYY too hard. Can we really free up $4 mill restructuring Dre? Wow. I hope this thing is accurate, it's pretty cool to play with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I do not want that circus. Now a young Dusty Rhodes is another matter entirely...
lol, something like Gold Dust playing safety?
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote