View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #10
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock Drafts 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Yep, looking at the playoff teams it's obvious that you only need a defense to win in this day and age. QB play means nothing really, we can just roll Schaub out there since he's under contract and never address the QB position.
Did I say Schaub and QB means nothing? I just prefer the way I said and that is all. As I have been saying in other threads that 2014 QB prospects some how do not look strong to me. I don't mind if we pick QB prospect to groom in 2nd rd or later but not 1st overall pick. But if Texans to pick QB in the 1st, I will prey wish the best to succeed for whoever we pick. Alright?
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote