Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AJ McCarron

I've watched his youtube videos, the highlights as well as his cutups against certain teams. I like the guy. I mean really like the guy. He's not my favorite QB in this draft, but I see no reason he can't be a franchise QB.

He's got the size, good enough arm, smart with the ball, & plays well. I understand he's had a lot of help, he's not as flashy as some of the other guys, definitely not as athletic.

But I hope he falls in the draft, I hope he has a chip on his shoulder, & if we draft Bridgewater or Manziel, I hope we get him in the 3rd/4th..... Kirk Cousins like insurance.