View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #8
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Underclassman Deadline/Pre Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
i would be ecstatic if jernigan is available in the 2nd but i think he goes in the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Same here, I have him as a top 15 player. Regardless, good mock. I like Powell and he isn't a name I have heard people talk about around here. I also like Hill, but no more than most of the other running backs slotted to go in the mid-late rounds. I still need to catch up on Bortles tape but wouldn't be upset from what I have seen thus far.
Yes I was also conflicted with Jernigan and did vacillate several times putting Timmy at #33. A couple of sites I respect have Nix, Tuitt and Hageman ahead of Jernigan and Jernigan ranked between #s 30-40. If Nix, Hageman and Tuitt do go before Jernigan then there is a good chance Timmy could fall to #33. My #33 B, C & D picks are Aaron Donald, Will Sutton, Ego Ferguson. Personally I think Jernigan goes before Hageman and Tuitt. If 4 QBs go in RD 1 that tells me there will be a nice surprise (slip) at #33.

Last edited by Texian; 01-16-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote