View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #85
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87001 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Oh yeah, and a FA I really like is Kerry Rhodes.

I think this dude is still a gamer and a top notch NFL player. I truly believe he was thrown off the team because he is rumored to be gay, but the dude has game left and can be had very cheap.
Dude I've been asking for Kerry Rhodes for a year now but I think he's actually done playing because he doesn't want to play anymore. I would think he would miss the days of locker room shenanigans but I guess that none of that is worth it to him anymore.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote