View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #5
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 80286 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, if you don't like coach-speak . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
BoB comes from the Bill Belichick school of media handling....and it shows. Both of these guys could talk for an hour and not really let slip anything of substance.

As long as he can coach like Belichick, I could care less what he says in his press conferences.
As long as he doesn't coach like Belicheat, I can go along with his charade before reporters which is required by the NFL. Long before Belicheat, the old saying that loose lips sink ships from WWII applied. I do not credit Belicheat with this concept. He simply adopted a good strategy which incorporates the older principle. I saw the same in Landry, so it wasn't new to the NFL.
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote