View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014   #7
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Underclassman Deadline/Pre Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
i would be ecstatic if jernigan is available in the 2nd but i think he goes in the 1st round
Same here, I have him as a top 15 player. Regardless, good mock. I like Powell and he isn't a name I have heard people talk about around here. I also like Hill, but no more than most of the other running backs slotted to go in the mid-late rounds. I still need to catch up on Bortles tape but wouldn't be upset from what I have seen thus far.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote