View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got my hotel for NYC for the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Oh man. Sorry to hear about Tobin. Give him my best
Absolutely Steph!! Although he is an old effer!!

All joking aside, he is going through depression and wants to get back to work. He's not feeling like a part of the team and that's really important to him. (Not unlike athletes on IR)

I hope to see him this coming Monday if not but for a couple of hours, a couple days a week.

Hey Steph (on a personal note),

Thanks for replying!! It'll mean a lot to Tobin because I will pass this on!! This is my friend for 20 years and he loves you, and it kills me to see him so phycked up!!