Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #90
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
So are people starting to figure out that McCarron is an over-hyped, under-talented Matt Barkley?
FWIW, I think about 80% of this board (including myself *humble brag*) all thought that about him. There were only about 20% defenders (you can find them in this thread and elsewhere).

I think the main place I've heard McCarron's name is on ESPN and local sports radio, which I'm starting to understand are all idiots the more I hang out around this message board.

He will be better than Matt Barkley though.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote