Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #321
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If we go OT at #1 the only guy I'm okay with is Greg Robinson. I think he's a franchise LT, and he would also benefit from starting out at RT.

I think Matthews, Kouandjio, and Lewan are all future RTs. Matthews maybe even an OG.

My #2 LT in the draft is Richardson, and I think there's a shot he will be there at #33.

This is simplifying things big time but I like Bridgewater and Richardson more than Mettenberger and Robinson.
I like Clowney/Richardson/Brett Smith more than Bridgewater/Richardson.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote