Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #316
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

So I know a lot of people have Bortles pegged as having a very strong arm, but I seem to be missing it. I have watched the majority of his cut ups on draft break down and I am not seeing that he has an exceptionally strong arm, actually appears average to me. Do people see his size and weight and just assume he has a strong arm because of his size?

Take this throw for example against Conneticut, he has a guy open deep and although he threw it far, the ball kinda just hangs up after it finishes arching. He doesn't "put the ball on a rope" and it falls incomplete

http://youtu.be/uCmqzmi9XNU?t=2m45s
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote