View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #1036
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I suspect his definition of "haven't seen much" is different than your definition. With the level of preparation it sounds like he demands, I think his definition of "haven't seen much" is probably on the lines of "I've only watched a year's worth of games and haven't even broken everything down, yet."

But also, he has his hands full right now evaluating our current personnel.

AND... he'd never say anything that would give anyone a clue of what he really thinks anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
First things first. He first gets his staff together. Then evaluate where you are at and where you want to go. Then determine whether FA acquisitions are affordable while still leaving you with money for the higher cost draft picks, each being higher this year than previous years because of our draft slot. Also, determine your own draft criteria with input of coaches, scouts and the GM.

Then determine which of the available draft picks meets your criteria. I'm sure the scouts are already working, but the head coach has more pressing priorities right now. I'd love both Crenel and Munchak to be in a position to join the staff. Crenel is likely and Munchak merely possible. But that would be an all-star staff which I hope could work together smoothly. (Please - No more Ryan/Gilbride.)

As posters, we get ahead of ourselves at times.
Good posts guys. I for one got ahead of myself, I read his post and started crying chicken little. You guys are right, lets get the right personel first then we can focus on the draft in a couple of months.