View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #1035
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I am very late to this thread however was just reading through. Personally I don't see TB as being that skinny or fragile looking.

Actually, they were saying that about Mike Glennon right after he was drafted. The local radio guys kept talking about how Glennon was too skinny and that there was no way he could step in and play in the NFL this season. Not only did he play, he took most of the snaps and turned out to be very durable after taking hits.

Glennon looks like a bean pole compared to Bridgewater.

Physically, Glennon reminds me of Patriots QB Steve Grogan, another tall, skinny guy. He was listed at 6'4" and 210lbs.
FWIW, Grogan was in the league for 16 years.

michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote